KB IS AN INDUSTRY LEADER WHEN IT COMES TO PROVIDING STANDARD AND CUSTOM DRIVES FOR YOUR APPLICATION.
• Actuators • Air Cleaners • Amusement Rides • Automated Truss Machine
• Ball Pitching Machines • Blowers • Boat Lifts • Bowling Alley Lane Cleaners
• Duct Cleaners • Dumbwaiters • Elevators and Hoists • Exercise Equipment
• Fabric Processing • Fans • Feeders • Film Processing • Floor Cleaning
• Food Processing • Garment Cutting • Grinding and Polishing • Hoppers
• Horse Walkers • HVAC • Indexers • Irrigation • Laminating • Lift Station Pumps
• Machine Tools • Medical • Milling • Mixers • Oven Conveyors • Packaging
• Paint Blenders, Shakers, and Sprayers • Paper Handling • Pitching Machine
• Portable Equipment Used with GFCIs • Pottery Wheels • Printing • Pumps
• Range Hoods • Sandblasting • Saws • Sewing • Stretch Wrap
• Textile • Therapeutic Vibrators • Treadmills • Washing Machines
• Wave Soldering • Web Processing • Metal Lathes and Cutters
• Whole House Vacuums and Attic Fans • Wire Feeders • Wood Planers
• Winders and Un-winders • Wheelchair Lifts
AC DRIVE FOR BOAT LIFT APPLICATION
A boat lift is designed to store a boat out of the water when not in use and place it into the water when ready to be used. Typical applications include private boats stored adjacent to lakes, rivers, or canals. The system requires a drive that can endure harsh outdoor environment and contain inputs for limit switches. The drive must also be capable of operating when wired to a GFCI circuit, must be simple to operate, and it must also contain Pass Code Protection.
KB engineers selected model KBDA-27D with a custom Input/Output module. The drive is housed in a NEMA 4X enclosure which makes it suitable for outdoor use. It is rated for 2HP-3Ø motors and can operate from either a 115 or 230VAC line.
Custom software was developed by KB which incorporated the specifications required for the application:
A custom front label was developed which included the customer’s logo and special functions. In addition, the drive is factory programmed for Ready to Use, “Out-of-the- Box”.
KB Electronics, Inc.
A Complete Line of AC & DC Drives, Automation Controls & Fan Speed Controls
12095 NW 39th Street Coral Springs, FL USA 33065 Tel: (+1) 954.346.4900 Fax: (+1) 954.346.3377
Outside Florida Call Toll Free 800.221.6570